Re: [hatari-devel] Regression in 2.0.0 RC1

When do you plan to spread V2 ?

I'll have a lot of time after the SillyVenture, but for now, I have a lot of work ;)

Le 28/10/2016 à 23:23, Nicolas Pomarède a écrit :
Le 28/10/2016 à 23:02, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
Maybe the Falcon DMA needs the patch too.

I think about minif1.prg which generates a lot of warnings with DMA.

Hi

I don't know ; if you have time, you can try the same test on a falcon with repeat on or off, but it's not sure that the falcon's dma sound counters use the same logic as the STE's ones.