Re: [hatari-devel] Regression in 2.0.0 RC1

On Fri, 28 Oct 2016, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:

Le 28/10/2016 à 21:03, Anders Eriksson a écrit :

Hello,

you are absolutely correct. Fastload was not enabled in the prg's so
they cleared memory before starting (I thought it started a little slow
for such a small file).

To be extra sure I ran the Sea of Colour demo before as well to be
certain the memory is populated with data.

Hi

And did you get more noise in that case with data in RAM ?

Salut!

Ah yes, sorry wasn't clear enough about that. Yes it plays through memory, you were correct.

--
Anders Eriksson
ae@xxxxxx     http://www.dhs.nu/