Re: [hatari-devel] hello and macOS

Hello Ken,

Current sources should work for 10.7 and over, with XCode 4+.

For 10.6 and below, you should use --disable-osx-bundle   Disable
application bundling on Mac OS X. It should build Hatari without the GUI
stuff. Not tested recently.

For 10.5 and below, you should also add --disable-sdl2   Do not compile
with libsdl 2.0, use 1.2 instead as there is no SDL 2 below 10.6
(although macport let you try to install libsdl2 but build will fail).

Someone patched SDL 2.0.4 to make it build under 10.5, but I failed to
reproduce his process.

I still have sources and nib files for 10.5.8, but not up to date for
gui OSX parts. I successfully built a super universal Hatari
(PPC/PPC64/i386/x64, working from 10.4 on a G4 to 10.12 ) on my G5 using
XCode 3.2.

JV