Re: [hatari-devel] Next Hatari release for OSX

When I build Hatari releases they are 10.5 and up. I guess any asset would need to be as well.

/Troed

On Jun 2, 2015 5:50 PM, "Cocoa Pod" <cocoa.pod@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I'll do that this evening. I need to know OSx minimum version to use xib you want: 10.6, .7, .8, .9 or 10.10 ?
Miguel

> Le 2 juin 2015 à 13:47, Nicolas Pomarède <npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> a écrit :
>
> Le 02/06/2015 13:20, Cocoa Pod a écrit :
>> I forgot:
>> There are 3 forms of nib which can be used by application:
>> editable nib:   bundle with compiled nib & informations for editing
>> reduced nib:  bundle with compiled nib only.
>> compiled nib:  compiled nib (not a bundle)
>> Normally Xcode creates compiled nib.
>>  Miguel
>
> Hi
>
> if someone can download the mib provided by Bob and make a XIB from it, I can update the repo with both files.

Cocoa Pod
http://cocoa.pod.free.fr/
http://www.aconit.org/