Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

On tiistai 29 heinäkuu 2014, Max Böhm wrote:
> no problem. I understand that decision. It can wait till 1.8.1 and that
> gives some more time to test it in different environments. (from my side
> it's carefully tested already).

Sorry, I was abroad without computer / network access.  I'm now
reviewing your patch and will push it to Mercurial after that.

	- Eero

Ps. It's nice to have smaller features for x.1 releases too,
not just fixes, and your change is more of a feature. :-)