Re: [hatari-devel] Things still remaining before v1.8 release?

I recently noticed that the Hatari web page acts differently than before.
(maybe a recent HG commit ?)

Navigate to:
http://hatari.tuxfamily.org/docs.html

and click on the manual, compatibility, links at the top of the page.

see: {
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-file/tip/doc/manual.html
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-file/tip/doc/compatibility.html
http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/raw-file/tip/doc/release-notes.txt
}

Note that your web browser asks to download the file (or open with application).
Bad.
The browser should simply proceed to do what browsers do without hesitation.
(browse and surf without hiccups).
My browser seamonkey is not at fault here as it has not changed
(I compiled it myself a year ago).