Re: [hatari-devel] libreadline and libtermcap/curses (was: GCC 4.9 is now used on my builds)

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 6:07 PM, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:

> ncursesw ... never heard of that one before. Seems to be some kind of
> wide-character version of curses? I doubt that we need to link against
> that version since Hatari does not use wide characters. Don't you also
> have a normal ncurses on your system?

That's the default one in Ubuntu. I know of other distros who just
have a symlink from ncurses to ncursesw.
But for my cross builds it will probably work just fine as I've
switched back to libtermcap.

> Also, how do you run cmake for using the static version of libreadline?

By not having a shared library :-)

--
chs