Re: [hatari-devel] libreadline and libtermcap/curses (was: GCC 4.9 is now used on my builds)

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 3:35 PM, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Am Fri, 30 May 2014 22:44:05 +0200
> schrieb Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>:
>
>> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:
>> > Could you maybe first have a look at the log files of cmake (should
>> > be CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log and CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log) and
>> > post the results related to the rl function? Maybe there is also
>> > something wrong with the way we check for the function in Hatari's
>> > CMakeLists.txt file...
>> >

>> Found it. When linking with a static library is also needs either
>> -ltermcap or -l{n]curses.
>> I'm no CMake guru so I'm a bit unsure how to fix it.
>
> Ok, I've now tried to improve our FindReadline.cmake script a little
> bit so that it now tries to link against libtermcap or libncurses in
> case the rl function could not be used alone.
> Could you please check whether that cures your situation?

Thanks, but no. It does not, but I'm pretty sure you are on a very right track.
Include ncursesw as well (I don't think cursesw is a library, so
there's no need to search for that.) ncursesw is the default ncurses
library for Ubuntu.

--
chs