Re: [hatari-devel] GCC 4.9 is now used on my builds

On Wed, May 28, 2014 at 12:06 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's nice to have several report of compilations ; I myself uses gcc and
> clang with different options to fix some warnings, but as you use different
> options, this allows me to be sure they all get fixed.
>
> At the moment, most remaining warnings are when compiling a 64 bit version :
> there're a lot of casts between pointers and 32 bit ints in the cpu core /
> memory accesses and this will need to be cleaned up one day (but it's
> harmless in the meantime)

One thing I'm a bit unsure about it this:

-- Found READLINE: /opt/cross-mingw-w64/x86_64-w64-mingw32/lib/libreadline.a
-- Looking for rl_filename_completion_function
-- Looking for rl_filename_completion_function - not found

(As you see, my windows binaries are cross compiled)

I'm also wondering if I should use a static SDL library instead of the
dynamic one. Last time I checked (a couple of years ago) the build
system didn't like that much.