Re: [hatari-devel] GCC 4.9 is now used on my builds

Am Fri, 30 May 2014 17:28:25 +0200
schrieb Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > Yes, on Mac OS X there is a replacement library for libreadline
> > (libedit IIRC) which is used there instead. It is pretty much
> > compatible with libreadline, but it does not feature that function
> > (at least in the past), so the CMake build system has to check for
> > it explicitely.
> >

> Ah, and libreadline is a symlink to libedit?
> Hmf, I'll have to file a bug to CMake about this, since I'm pretty
> sure the problem is CMake and not hatari.

Could you maybe first have a look at the log files of cmake (should
be CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log and CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log) and post
the results related to the rl function? Maybe there is also something
wrong with the way we check for the function in Hatari's CMakeLists.txt
file...