Re: [hatari-devel] GCC 4.9 is now used on my builds

Le 28/05/2014 11:30, Christer Solskogen a écrit :
On Tue, May 27, 2014 at 3:10 PM, Nicolas Pomarède
<npomarede@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
There's no content type ; in firefox, it asks for another app.

Try now :-)

works :)

That's nice to have several report of compilations ; I myself uses gcc and clang with different options to fix some warnings, but as you use different options, this allows me to be sure they all get fixed.

At the moment, most remaining warnings are when compiling a 64 bit version : there're a lot of casts between pointers and 32 bit ints in the cpu core / memory accesses and this will need to be cleaned up one day (but it's harmless in the meantime)