Re: [hatari-devel] libreadline and libtermcap/curses (was: GCC 4.9 is now used on my builds)

Am Fri, 30 May 2014 22:44:05 +0200
schrieb Christer Solskogen <christer.solskogen@xxxxxxxxx>:

> On Fri, May 30, 2014 at 6:04 PM, Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxx> wrote:
> > Could you maybe first have a look at the log files of cmake (should
> > be CMakeFiles/CMakeOutput.log and CMakeFiles/CMakeError.log) and
> > post the results related to the rl function? Maybe there is also
> > something wrong with the way we check for the function in Hatari's
> > CMakeLists.txt file...
> >

> Found it. When linking with a static library is also needs either
> -ltermcap or -l{n]curses.
> I'm no CMake guru so I'm a bit unsure how to fix it.

Ok, I've now tried to improve our FindReadline.cmake script a little
bit so that it now tries to link against libtermcap or libncurses in
case the rl function could not be used alone.
Could you please check whether that cures your situation?