Re: [hatari-devel] GCC 4.9 is now used on my builds

On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 12:40 AM, Eero Tamminen <oak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> "rl_filename_completion_function" is checked because Hatari
> actually needs it for TAB completion.  It's the functionality
> that provides file name completion fallback when there's
> no debugger command specific completion.

Yes. The problem with a static readline library is that other
dependent libraries are not included as with shared.
        set(CMAKE_REQUIRED_LIBRARIES "readline" "ncursesw" ) seems to
do the trick for me, but people might have other termcap libraries. As
I'm not familiar with CMake I don't know how to check for different
libraries and chose one of them. (termcap, curses, ncurses and
ncursesw all contain the same fuction that readline needs to work)

--
chs