|Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version
- From: Troed Sångberg <troed@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 17:16:19 +0200
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:content-type; bh=v4iG0H0y/SSsQbdz/Z1qvnXUMbHhc0eEj7L3fDTZrVQ=; b=PLaHDCXL6HnyvIXPO8HkQtsBbNTKFTfGJZrZFE4USRja3J91qxlULgNS0YSa4G9i1k 7/GSq33gGJv1PY3UyPMvi0jtRFYLn0JybpSMg10xe+tcXizRLaEchov4+UVuYSNRL0yO gyIirfv5zSGDS6fKDOFdnk6ta8mxXDyWdAZU6513TzRvjJ9/VDu3aE4aFpVuFno4ZKsP j+UUDz+HrPoexEeNwhppOBNohWQlKfco6eOwY287Bm1vBaCBvTkhe8Cymg1nFtguA/cg eNRbtcEyXd8W4a1tVeXDCI9cIZ/PhcOJe6z3FKT5tkCMRaKgtD/tJcvIZDTGWwP/pwlz NY+g==
There's one change between the 1.7 beta I downloaded from someone else and the one I compiled just now though, maybe Bob can verify if it's the same for him as well. When I quit Hatari (close window or quit in terminal) the popup dialog is SDL in the one I compiled and a regular Mac OS X dialog in the one I downloaded.
Just an observation, not really an issue I assume.