|Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: "hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] Test needed to build OSX version
- From: Bob Carpenter <bcripon89@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 12:10:57 -0500
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:date:message-id:subject:from:to :content-type; bh=o/5tXHNnFBvPFzdhv82obrW54RoUM61GVTXbg4Amw9Y=; b=q8yMBgQesxfrouhRACjcGXKthO5j9WQ/iTEkrDW8XqaT8H09YiQdcBJh0n20efoyRf m+QbD05DpXEw7VGxr8X1m5z6ZjTeACtvwPXZ65tcljzOQsAWLt6GNvEC3weVcLDU8HTf C1r9tiNZDN1l8CbK48rwCw86Y9YIbxghZHUTlof2lOWYO1hQStt34yW4lCF2Fb/5fnzC CK/PUD1YwfnmqjGSKYV2vljV0VuFODTnPB1r9xCMsMLIxeKmooMC6Z5DFQukw7K0vknL UUbPS6xH1/ggOF4RDdQnfQGJgbtTNEuzhgfcwy/JLH9IQ5493eR44QVX1wGNf0m0zJMS 2Q2w==
You have to change the Xcode project in order to replace the SDL pop-ups with the OS X dialogs. You have to add an ALERT_FLAGS parameter to make that happen. I would have to look at my old Xcode project to remember where it goes and the exact syntax. My compilation of the most recent code just shows the SDL pop-ups. I do not have time prior to my holiday to make the Xcode project changes to show the OS X dialogs along with embedding the SDL framework and EmuTOS into the application bundle.
At some point, I would like to see a separate OS X compiling tips section added to the manual. I had to get help from Jerome on getting those alerts to appear. I also had to do a Google search to learn how to embed the SDL framework.
On Sunday, June 23, 2013, Troed Sångberg wrote:
There's one change between the 1.7 beta I downloaded from someone else and the one I compiled just now though, maybe Bob can verify if it's the same for him as well. When I quit Hatari (close window or quit in terminal) the popup dialog is SDL in the one I compiled and a regular Mac OS X dialog in the one I downloaded.
Just an observation, not really an issue I assume.