Re: [AD] build process overhaul

What version of scons is required?  I get this error:

   % scons
   scons: Reading SConscript files ...

   scons: *** Calling Configure from Builders is not supported.
   File "scons/unix.scons", line 379, in ?
   zsh: exit 2     scons

I had to edit /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/SCons/Script/SConscript.py to this:

line 178: sconscript_reading += 1

and line 245: sconscript_reading -= 1

(instead of = 1 and = 0)

Jon: Do you have any news about this? Like acknowledgement of scons devs
that it's indeed a bug on their side..