Re: [AD] build process overhaul

Evert Glebbeek wrote:

On Monday 05 December 2005 12:10, Elias Pschernig wrote:
Hm, and then, is it ok to everyone to include the SConscript file, once
somewhat more finished? I don't want you to put much work in it, and
then it turns out we are going for something else. Initially it would
only be additional to the current system of course.

I'm ok with it being there as an addition. I'm not ok with it being a replacement because scons is not widespread enough, at least not right now.

Yea if the scons scripts could be kept in Allegro as an optional thing that would be swell. Even if another system fully takes over, like JAM, I prefer to use scons and although I could just keep my own local copy of the scripts maybe some other users prefer it to.

Ill start using the subversion port of Allegro from now on.