Re: [AD] build process overhaul

On Sun, 2005-12-18 at 10:03 +1100, Peter Wang wrote:

> > >Heh. Just imagine the people who wrote the original checks in M4
> > >instead :)
> > >

> > Most of the checks are done, there are about 6 left.
>
> Great!
>
> What version of scons is required?  I get this error:
>
>     % scons
>     scons: Reading SConscript files ...
>
>     scons: *** Calling Configure from Builders is not supported.
>     File "scons/unix.scons", line 379, in ?
>     zsh: exit 2     scons

I had to edit /usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/SCons/Script/SConscript.py to this:

line 178: sconscript_reading += 1

and line 245: sconscript_reading -= 1

(instead of = 1 and = 0)

Jon: Do you have any news about this? Like acknowledgement of scons devs
that it's indeed a bug on their side..

--
Elias Pschernig