Re: [AD] build process overhaul

The scripts now do the following:
  * build the library, can build static, debug shared, and debug static
  * build the examples
  * build the tools
  * build the tests
  * build the docs
  * build the demo

Have I left any core thing out that the regular makefiles used to do? Right now the scons scripts dont build libaldat or the grabber because libaldat requires obj/unix/plugins.h which I dont generate. Should this change in the future?

Also the scripts dont build modules under UNIX but the examples work fine without them. Are these things really needed or are they going away with 4.3?

Its worth noting that I removed examples.scons and put all the examples inside all.scons, which every other platform specific file inherits from. The reason for this was I needed a generic way of adding arbitrary targets using the Allegro scons environment and still allow arbitrary platforms to add arbitrary targets themselves. For instance tools/x11/xf2pcx should only be built if the user is on UNIX and using X11 so I add this file in the unix.scons file, adding to the example collection already specified by the all.scons file. There are more platform specific tools in tools/ that I havent built yet, but they would follow the same path.

I havent given to much thought to how addons will work yet. Anyone have any requests for any addons I could test stuff on?