Re: [AD] build process overhaul

Elias Pschernig wrote:

On Thu, 2005-12-22 at 09:34 -0500, Ryan Patterson wrote:
Can I request a branch or something be made in the svn repository so
that we may develop the build system there?

Sure, BAF is the one who can give you and Jon the necessary access
rights. Actually, if nobody else thinks it is a problem, feel free to
commit it right to the 4.3 branch, since it would be independent of any
other files. (That is, just one personal request, before the first
commit, please remove all TAB characters, and make the scons files
conform to the python style guide..)

BAF gave me access but I got an internal server error when I tried to commit, hopefully he is fixing that. I changed all TABs to 4 spaces. I dont follow the python style guide verbatim but I think the style I use is consistent and clean. Im ok with changing though. Is there anything in particular you would like to adhere to?

I moved all the unix.scons checks into checks.scons and import it into unix.scons, as opposed to making each check its own module.

Also I tested the scripts in BSD and they work fine. Ill do OS X next.