Re: [AD] build process overhaul

The problem is that my X libraries are in /usr/X11R6/lib and, by
default, the compiler doesn't look in there.  If I add it to the
`LIBRARY_PATH' environment variable then the configuration works.
However, ALLEGRO_WITH_XWINDOWS is #defined even if the libraries
weren't found.

The old build system for allegro using aclocal just set ALLEGRO_WITH_XWINDOWS unless the user supplied --no-x or something so I did the same thing in scons. I added a check for X11/X.h and XOpenDisplay() to decide if ALLEGRO_WITH_XWINDOWS. I also check in /usr/X11R6/[include|lib].

Also, the maths library needs to be linked in.

I added a check for sin() in libm so -lm will be added to the link line.

I added this stuff and some more checks. You can also build a static library like $ scons static. Im going to get this stuff working on my OpenBSD box. Does 4.3 work on OpenBSD? Maybe its a good thing to try that as well :p