RE: [frogs] First patch: Issue 1275 (name+email for lily-git.tcl)

Forgot to copy the frogs list in, sorry:

Ok.  However, now I have a problem with ttk::frame
----
Error in startup script: invalid command name "ttk::frame"
   while executing
"ttk::frame .b.c -padding "5 5 24 24""
   (procedure "requestuserdata" line 6)
   invoked from within
"requestuserdata"
   invoked from within
"if {![regexp "name" $usercheck] || ![regexp "email" $usercheck]}
then {
requestuserdata
tkwait window .b
   }"
   (file "scripts/auxiliar/lily-git.tcl" line 71)
----

I don't know much about tk, so I can't really judge which
librar(ies) I'm missing... but the goal of lily-git.tcl is maximum
compatibility (and ease of use), so any problem is a problem.  I'm
running a stock ubuntu 10.04, so we should expect a lot of
potential contributors to have the same setup as me.

The unpatched lily-git.tcl works on my system... I have no idea
what's going on here.  I suspect that you know more about tcl/tk
than me... any guesses?

Cheers,
- Graham

What I know about tcl/tk has basically been picked up from the wiki and man pages over the last couple of days... that said, it looks to me like the problem is backwards compatibility between tk 8.4 and 8.5, the latter of which was only released on September 8. I didn't realise but it seems the ttk::[widget] set is a new set of themed widgets introduced in 8.5.

I couldn't find much on tk 8.4 (which is odd), but I think this should do it. Would you be able to test the revised version for me using your 8.4 install?

Thanks,
 Owen