Re: [frogs] First patch: Issue 1275 (name+email for lily-git.tcl)

On Mon, Nov 15, 2010 at 07:28:45PM +0000, Owen Tuz wrote:
>    The indentation doesn't seem to be completely standard throughout,

Ick, you're right.  That's unfortunate.  :(

>    it's there in places so I've changed it on my machine.

Thanks!  Don't worry about indentation.  I'll auto-indent the file
once your patch is accepted.  If you hadn't done it already, I'd
tell you not to bother, but if it's there, no harm done.

> I'll wait until I hear back from someone about the rest of the
> code before I send that out

Hmm.  If .gitconfig doesn't exist, then line 66 causes
lily-git.tcl to bail.  I don't know if tcl does exceptions, or a
"try to open, and tell me if you failed" function, or what, but
I'm certain there's a way to handle this case.

>    (and if you don't mind, can we hold off on the kissing until then too?)

Hey, I said that I _could_ kiss you, not that I _would_ kiss you.
Some people say never to kiss on a first date, anyway.

Cheers,
- Graham