Re: [frogs] First patch: Issue 1275 (name+email for lily-git.tcl)

Hmm.  If .gitconfig doesn't exist, then line 66 causes
lily-git.tcl to bail.  I don't know if tcl does exceptions, or a
"try to open, and tell me if you failed" function, or what, but
I'm certain there's a way to handle this case.

Cheers,
- Graham

Right, attached is a revised version (of the whole patch, not a patch to my first patch). Nothing special - since the script seems to be failing securely enough on its own I thought it would be safe to add code to check only for this specific problem and exit with a popup box telling the user exactly what was wrong.

Thanks,
 Owen