Re: [frogs] First patch: Issue 1275 (name+email for lily-git.tcl)

I could kiss you.  I've been hoping for months -- actually, literally
years plural -- that somebody would look through the tracker, pick an
existing "frog" problem, and send in a patch without needing to
discuss it for 5 hours.  You have just made me very, very happy.  :)
(and if you haven't noticed already, that's not an easy thing to do!)

I haven't tested it since I need to go to orchestra right now, and I
haven't looked at the other part of lily-git.tcl, but does your patch
follow the same indentation pattern?  Normally we have two spaces for
each {, or four spaces, or something like that.
If lily-git.tcl has such a pattern, please follow it.  If not, then
just ignore this paragraph.

Cheers,
- Graham

Hooray!

James

PS. I'll leave the all the kissing to Graham :)

Well, always nice to hear :)

The indentation doesn't seem to be completely standard throughout, but it's there in places so I've changed it on my machine. I'll wait until I hear back from someone about the rest of the code before I send that out (and if you don't mind, can we hold off on the kissing until then too?)

Thanks to both of you,
 Owen