Re: Slitaz version 5.0 blockers

Hi Tom,

I have queries regarding 2 issues I faced during compilation:

1. I had to remove a particular diff from the 3.2.50 patch file as it was already applied.
2. I had to include the following header in wok/linux/src/linux-3.2.50/drivers/net/ifb.c -
#include <linux/sched.h>

How to you go about handling these kind of issues in the SliTaz dev environment? If not handled these will come when someone compiles the packages for 3.2.50.

Regards,

Arun

http://regexp.co.nr