Re: Slitaz version 5.0 blockers

Hi Tom,

You can downalod the new set of packages from here:
https://app.box.com/s/zkewp5z2x1idlorstpsr

Please check the config and let me know if I need to change anything there.

Regards,

Arun

http://regexp.co.nr

On Thu, Aug 15, 2013 at 3:13 PM, Arun Prakash Jana <engineerarun@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Possibly because I enabled PAE in the config options. As I mentioned above, I am going through the config options again. Have patience.