Re: EDE is a lightweight desktop enivronemnt - could it be on see slitaz package list?

Yes, unlike qvwm it is still under a very very slow development.It
imports the menus correct and shows  even most program  icons
correctly. It compiles without an error ( but you have to edit some
configurations)= ) .

However I'm planning to create an slitaz archive. ;) .
Have sucesfully compiled it on ubuntu 13.04 and
Linux MInt  it runs fast and stable (More than MATE !!).
I'm currently working on an gtk3 theme to have the same look.
Perhaps i'will have created my own slitaz based live CD in some weeks.

regards
bluedxca93