Re: 4.0 or not ? Cookiso, website, doc

> Mine too, by the way. I can't stand commercials & insult to people who
> actually did a lot for this project.

Wher did you see any insult ?

What do you mean about commercials ? The DuckDuckGo sponsor ? Yeah this
will give use a few dollars to pay domains, servers and other free
services to users. And you know we are an association with status and
can't make profit so we will never be commercial but slitaz needed
resources are not free.

Maybe you can pay all that or take in charge to monetary side of the
project ? So I dont need to worry on that anymore.