Re: 4.0 or not ? Cookiso, website, doc

> don't like Tazpanel all that much so I'm making myself YAD dialogs to
> replace the old gtkdialog ones. If I add enough changes to my SliTaz,
> it won't be like branch anymore either. And for me that's alright.

You should change your mind and commit or tell us about yout Yad boxes
since I'm migrating them slowly. A mountbox and burnbox would be more
than welcome.

> Many others start the same way. Godane wanted SliTaz to have localized
> package repositories and work better with a Frugal install. Gok wanted
> SliTaz to be more Libre. Both valid projects and both spawned their
> own SliTaz flavor. It's also what we need.

I guess people dont understand me. I'm working to make 4.0 and it's
what other people should do if they want a release these days, I'm
happy some other have they own project and I support them as much as I
can but I dont have time for IRC right now (I was quiet a lot 2 week
ago). What I wanted to say also is if everyone focus just a few weeks
on the main branch then we will do 4.0 quicker and then they will be
able to commit new stuff for 5.0 and better compatibility for ther
branch so everyone would benefit of focusing on 4.0

> Together we can pull some pressure off you. What we need is a clear
> list of the problems inherent in SliTaz somewhere. Then we all can
> focus and work on it.

You already pull a lot of pressure since your work on the forum is
realy incredible.