Re: 4.0 or not ? Cookiso, website, doc

I have plenty of time this week, I have a break.  If someone gives me
a list of items to document/update, I can spend a lot of time writing
documentation.  I am used to doc and have been hired to write it for
other projects.  I only fluently speak english, but can maintain a
list of what is up to date and needs to be translated and what still
needs to be worked on.

Christian