Re: 4.0 or not ? Cookiso, website, doc

Hi Christian,

> I have plenty of time this week, I have a break.  If someone gives me
> a list of items to document/update, I can spend a lot of time writing
> documentation.  I am used to doc and have been hired to write it for
> other projects.  I only fluently speak english, but can maintain a
> list of what is up to date and needs to be translated and what still
> needs to be worked on.

Very good news!

First of all improve slitaz-doc package. It is the doc installed on
slitaz and the getting started guide is poor. I was for a static html
handbook installed but many people prefer the wiki.

Second the Handbook http://doc.slitaz.org/en:handbook:start
It is the primary book for users and it is out of date. Ther is also
duplicate info from the guides part.

PS: I mv /home/slitaz /storages on chub