Re: 4.0 or not ? Cookiso, website, doc

You have just lost my support, permanently.

On Sat, 17 Mar 2012, Christophe Lincoln wrote:

There are still multiple issues with video support in the rolling iso
which have been discussed at length on irc, where development
discussion for most open source projects takes place, but you haven't
been there.  It might be worth reading the logs for the last week or
more...

Most a SliTaz developement discussion is done on the list wich have
350 members. How much on IRC are you already ? Dont bother me with IRC
it hase never been the cenrtal place fo developement and a part Godane
and Gokahley any of the active developers are over there.

On IRC we also often talk and talk of what we should do but actually we
need thing to be done and I need people following the official slitaz
release not custom and personnal projects.