Re: truce

> I also noticed that we should have a packages-incoming and packages
> repos. Only cause it looks like packages folder is not a repo. Just
> packages. It needs to act like a repos or you will not build with
> lastest packages you just build. This is good for bigger builds.

I think we dont need an incoming packages folder. Cook keep it simple:

# Try local package first
if [ -f "$PKGS/$dep-*.tazpkg" ]; then
	tazpkg install ...
else
	tazpkg get-install ..
fi

Since we remove all deps after each cook and reinstall needed one after,
we will use the latest builded packages in standard packages folder.