Re: truce

   > * src@       : Used to sync mirror source (lzma'ed before)

The problem is not all packages should be lzma. We had a option COOK_OPT="!repack" option to skip repacking the sources. Sources for icetea6-jdk for example. This may have to be added into cook and cooker. Icetea6-jdk will look for the uncompressed versions.

I want all the folders in /home/slitaz/cooking/chroot/home/slitaz/cooking to be in /home/slitaz/cooking. I don't want packages, src, wok, and wok-hg in chroot folder. I prefer that is outside of chroot and mount bind into chroot. This way packages, sources, wok, etc are not depend on chroot but chroot is depend on them. Its a better idea when you have to delete chroot.

It also means less soft linking into chroot.

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 5:24 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I want src, packages, wok, and wok-hg to be in /home/slitaz/cooking
> not /home/slitaz. I also never like the idea of packages in chroot. I
> want them out of chroot and bind mount into it chroot folder in
> question. I perfer it to soft links. Also how will you build stable
> and cooking with this setup?

Tank will have:

   * /home/slitaz/cooking
   * /home/slitaz/stable

In both you have:

   * chroot/    : 'tazdev chroot version' to use it
   * packages@  : Used by 'tazdev push username' to sync mirror
   * src@       : Used to sync mirror source (lzma'ed before)

Build bot:

   * One call to in crontabs say each hour: cooker