truce

Hi Pankso, Gokhlayeh, Christophe Rogers, Pascal and others,

Truce guys!!  There is no use of pointing fingers on each other. We are all passionate about our own work but we need to understand that fighting will not help. I will quote Christophe Lincoln's welcome msg on the old tank machine. I don't remember the exact words but it goes something link this:  "Success of the project depends on us. Be respectful, don't blame others, ... "

Gokhlayeh and Christophe Rogers: If Pankso is having problems in understanding and stabilizing the code, then there are serious issues. We do need a rewrite. Simply because pankso writes beautiful code.  Pankso can do 1500 lines of code in less than a day if he understands what he is doing :-)

So, don't loose your sleep on thinking that it's a big rewrite. You need to rework tazwok code into cookutils so that everyone is happy. You got to trust Christophe in his ability of understanding "what is simplicity". Never before anything like this has happened with any project he has started.

My 2 cents worth ...

Jozee