Re: truce

> Can you please add time stamp into log files? I also would like log of
> genpkg_rules for wanted packages. This helpful when debug a failed
> wanted package.

Thes are already time stamp in most logs, but was missing in debug
info, done: http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/7fc260d77233

Example:
http://people.slitaz.org/~pankso/cgi-bin/cooker.cgi?pkg=syslinux

There is log of genpkg_rules for wanted:
http://people.slitaz.org/~pankso/cgi-bin/cooker.cgi?pkg=pcre-dev

Right now I have to fix rsync, since it delete all files in wok... it
must be late because it was working a time... I want it to delete
only files no more present in wok-hg. Maybe we can't and have to clean
wok by sacnnning the Hg wok.