Re: truce

> > I want all the folders
> > in /home/slitaz/cooking/chroot/home/slitaz/cooking to be
> > in /home/slitaz/cooking. I don't want packages, src, wok, and wok-hg

You mean you want:
    /home/slitaz/cooking/chroot/home/slitaz

Mounted on:
    /home/slitaz/cooking

> > in chroot folder. I prefer that is outside of chroot and mount bind
> > into chroot. This way packages, sources, wok, etc are not depend on
> > chroot but chroot is depend on them. Its a better idea when you have
> > to delete chroot.

Ok why not, for me cleaning a chroot is like updating an HD install:
dont touch to /home. And for symlink they are optionnal since we could
have COOKING_PKGS="/home/slitaz/cooking/chroot/home/slitaz/packages"
in tazdev to let it sync the mirror, same for src.

> +1

Eric are you sure you want that ? I remmber the first thing who lost you
with new Tazwok was the fact we have a sandbox mounted and a chroot
mounted with bind so after one dont realy know where are files. And if
I remmenber well, we even did a rm -rf who breaked and removed a lot of
stuff.