Re: truce

I want src, packages, wok, and wok-hg to be in /home/slitaz/cooking not /home/slitaz. I also never like the idea of packages in chroot. I want them out of chroot and bind mount into it chroot folder in question. I perfer it to soft links. Also how will you build stable and cooking with this setup?

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 4:44 PM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> 1) To build everything from scratch even without internet. Tazdev
> downloads some base.gz file for the chroot. It should be using
> packages you build since that tarball maybe older then the packages
> you recently build.

By the way you say you want a common base so devs/user/tank use the
same environement... BUT you want to create a chroot with your local
and home made packages...

I feel you also build/test iso made with your own packages, why you
dont get the same bugs than me or Pascal. I'm wrong ?