Re: truce

Made a patch that would help make tazdev chroot look more like the ones tazwok made.

http://pastebin.com/fq6KFz30

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 10:30 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> PS I have not test cookutiils yet cause i think its going to screw up
> my install of slitaz. So all of the code will have to be checked by
> you for now.

Maybe you should reconsider the way you work. If you use a chroot you
will NOT screw up anything and you can test your code before
committing. I never worked like that, I always test my code before
commiting, it's a question of quality.

Like I tolod you before I'm not here to do boring task for others such
as writting doc and debugging untested code. I have other things to do
right now :-)