Re: truce

We can add but not sure we want to keep 'tazwok get-src' in receipt...
What not use the standard WGET_URL and TARBALL ?

I think we did so we could have custom target folder with a simple command. Linux for exampile:
tazwok get-src aufs --target=$AUFSDIR

This way the source was extracted in to a target folder then the default $WOK/aufs/aufs-VERSION. By default in tazwok it use to extract with get-src. I had to get --nounpack option add so i could just download without filling the wok.

I know we are not going to have the tazwok get-src but a cook get-src aufs /path/to/folder would be nice. It will keep things clean and simple with receipts like linux.

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 12:24 AM, Christophe Lincoln <pankso@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> New extract_source function. I hope this helps.

Yes it helps! Commited:
http://hg.slitaz.org/cookutils/rev/49f9b134c2a9

>         *Z|*taz) uncompress -c $SRC/$TARBALL | tar xf - ;;

What is this taz ?