Re: LMMS 0.4.0-beta (was: Re: [proaudio] ProAudio current state)

> Sorry for late response. Work time and good weather keep me away from
> my box :)

Same here, the summer got me, now I should be back for real though :)

> > Ho and the lazy man option would be to completely forget about the
> > examples (have you tried them? which one are cool?)
>
> I was thinking of exactly that too :)

Ok;  then I think we could go with stk without examples, and perhaps
add them later, or not at all if they don't provide anything useful.
Do you have such an ebuild ? Or should I just remove all the 'if use
examples' stuff and be done with it ?

I saw you bumped to beta2; I didn't try it yet; does the vestige plugin
works better ?

Imho we can get the stk without examples + lmms ebuild into the tree
without much work; I just need your bugs.gentoo.org email address so
that I can set you up as proxy :)

Alexis.