Re: [proaudio] ProAudio current state

> 3) if we fix things, write bug reports on b.g.o. to get it fixed
> in-tree
> 4) if we add new things -> b.g.o. and get it into the tree

Yes, please do it; it might take time for new packages but for
improvements on the existing ebuilds its a must have and should be
applied rather quickly.
I say it might take time for new packages because we usually receive
tons of such mails and quite frankly, I jump on new ones only if I have
a particular interest in it; which usually means that I have heard of it
by some way or another. If I remember correctly, some of you talked to
me about traverso a good bunch of time ago, and I'm very thankful
because I like it very much and I would probably not know about it yet
if this hadn't happened.

> 5) finally manage to get that freaking gentoo-dev quizz done and join
> the official Gentoo pro-audio herd (/me waves to Alexis :)) and then
> use this overlay only for experimental stuff that does not (yet) fit
> in the QA level of portage.

Please do it too ;) That's of course the best and simplest solution
for everyone in the end.

We could also add a 4.5) Proxy maintain some packages.

Regards,

Alexis.