Re: [hatari-users] hatariui

On 17/11/2017 at 21:35, Eero Tamminen wrote:
I.e. both SDL used by Hatari, and Gtk used by Hatari UI
need to be using X / XWayland, or things will fail:

xwininfo: Window id: 0x2800003 "Hatari UI v1.3"
xwininfo: Window id: 0x2a00013 "Hatari v2.0.0"

So I assume both windows use X.
On the other hand, xwininfo fails to give information for gedit, so I assume that one is pure Wayland.

Also, remember that I have now an hybrid installation, with hatari binaries coming from Ubuntu packages, and Hatari UI parts coming from HG.

Anyway, that reparenting question is a minor issue. But be warned it can actually be a problem for newer systems.

--
Vincent Rivière