|Re: [hatari-users] hatariui|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-users Archives
- To: hatari-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-users] hatariui
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 23:43:05 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=sender:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=1rY9dFaAKoFhEQJK/2FqGK7/baI2bXQWuKK2lFwozr8=; b=lNtVoG/84Lo3ZoNdRhfGBJYPaNodWqTrmj1jwzFMfrFqWc39m+IKdaERoA1Eur7PzZ Lz6hgrKrI8pGNn/DMmQv8vzo22PqqvumH6udAMGVX8aKdh8zabGZo2ueImDAxmFWXUGH uVCjG6Ulnc8y15tDqTvateTr5bgjXfcjwRhQVSUDA6JQ1OuuMjlKxBvNF88GkOqUmsHE pR4B9Nbya68qwpvlpkdE8WKKSse3zMm5pGZ/7BfTKkgnTu0hafV3NfwPVYaOod3M2vWo crULdRiyowqeBLzxn5bgeJt5Y9m7bH1TcbQHJToCp8nb6wORt/HEQyIihGQ2avqwnlRb Hh/A==
On 16/11/2017 at 00:36, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Looking at the Hatari UI changelog, support for handling SDL1 build
using bKeepResolutionST, and SDL2 build not supporting that config
option at all, went in after v2.0 release. I think 2.0 version
of UI expect SDL1 build of Hatari (besides the old config location).
Is there a quick workaround to allow hatariui run without that KeyError:
Looking at the Debian bug tracker (as Ubuntu package came from Debian),
I see their bug tracker listing still bugs that were fixed in Hatari
v1.9 (I have commented on those bugs that they were fixed):
Thanks for that hint.
I have just filed 2 new bugs for hatariui, you can now see them when you
click on the above link.
I.e. The deb package maintenance is just bad. :-/