Re: [hatari-users] hatariui

On 16/11/2017 at 00:36, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Looking at the Hatari UI changelog, support for handling SDL1 build
using bKeepResolutionST, and SDL2 build not supporting that config
option at all, went in after v2.0 release.  I think 2.0 version
of UI expect SDL1 build of Hatari (besides the old config location).

Is there a quick workaround to allow hatariui run without that KeyError: 'bKeepResolutionST' issue?

Looking at the Debian bug tracker (as Ubuntu package came from Debian),
I see their bug tracker listing still bugs that were fixed in Hatari
v1.9 (I have commented on those bugs that they were fixed):
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=hatari;dist=unstable

Thanks for that hint.
I have just filed 2 new bugs for hatariui, you can now see them when you click on the above link.

I.e. The deb package maintenance is just bad. :-/
Yes :-(

--
Vincent Rivière