Re: [hatari-users] hatariui

On 11/15/2017 03:41 PM, Vincent Rivière wrote:
On 14/11/2017 at 00:28, Eero Tamminen wrote:
(I guess I've forgotten to update config path, and my own
Hatari config file has been in the old path.)

That issue was having older Hatari UI in $PATH than the Hatari
version which had generated Hatari config file in my $HOME.

I.e. if you run Hatari built from Mercurial repo (or have saved
configuration file with it), use also Hatari UI that's from
Mercurial repo.

(Reason why UI raises exception when encountering configuration
file token that it doesn't recognize, is that otherwise I wouldn't
remember to add support for those items to Hatari UI...)

And while you are at it, "Help > Hatari UI home page" does not work.
It seems you don't have updated the obsolete koti URLs:
https://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/file/3bc9dc511e25/python-ui/uihelpers.py#l151

Thanks, it's now updated.

	- Eero