|Re: [hatari-users] hatariui|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-users Archives
- To: hatari-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-users] hatariui
- From: Vincent Rivière <vincent.riviere@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2017 23:42:56 +0100
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20161025; h=sender:subject:to:references:from:message-id:date:user-agent :mime-version:in-reply-to:content-language:content-transfer-encoding; bh=ivdL+mqGfIqCFGbpicU0NymvWPyHzZbi8pjhQkBemPQ=; b=ftWuJ/DVm96jN3TeX6ZUnVJQMWVIdgMBTR7xSdVILI0Y3wievIEptgz7jZOMSaWCxb ieESj/KrNNtXodFBGwPMJaK4vH364uuhqZ389GtBMHiB00BlcBwwDcrDoKd03/1qgKNG YYrcXlPkvDTxS1duUBuj+T2OoSKwIYIKQGP8HS05qCwt4CZEEz4GagmcNGe382mxcnhw eGm90CptJNPh7igK1pJg2b6XSBKJRSq/n8pO7eedLyHLbqR827lBD3/RpSxrjRi56F1x 6hn16Bst9jSLGqbPshPIYF72gc4NhCZzPijLl3x3lDn6C+AYhJkKAQ7gL2hII1Y/Lch0 HNRg==
On 15/11/2017 at 21:10, Eero Tamminen wrote:
That issue was having older Hatari UI in $PATH than the Hatari
version which had generated Hatari config file in my $HOME.
In my case, I just made a fresh install of Ubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark, and
I installed Hatari the regular way with apt. No mess with Mercurial, old
binaries or old config files.
BTW, I tried the following:
ln -s .config/hatari ~/.hatari
and it worked slightly better, as at least the config file was found.
But it still fails with:
It does not work better if I manually add that variable in the configuration
file. And even if I do that, hatariui removes it on exit.
Really, something is seriously broken in that supposedly stable release :-(