Re: [hatari-users] hatariui

On 15/11/2017 at 21:10, Eero Tamminen wrote:
That issue was having older Hatari UI in $PATH than the Hatari
version which had generated Hatari config file in my $HOME.

In my case, I just made a fresh install of Ubuntu 17.10 Artful Aardvark, and I installed Hatari the regular way with apt. No mess with Mercurial, old binaries or old config files.

BTW, I tried the following:
ln -s .config/hatari ~/.hatari
and it worked slightly better, as at least the config file was found.

But it still fails with:
KeyError: 'bKeepResolutionST'

It does not work better if I manually add that variable in the configuration file. And even if I do that, hatariui removes it on exit.

Really, something is seriously broken in that supposedly stable release :-(

--
Vincent Rivière