|Re: [hatari-devel] DSP Bootstrap ROM|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/hatari-devel Archives
- To: hatari-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: [hatari-devel] DSP Bootstrap ROM
- From: Thomas Huth <th.huth@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2022 18:38:48 +0000
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/simple; d=posteo.de; s=2017; t=1648233531; bh=kpY16UJIg/tD50j7cbw/FVOfaT2EOaJgY0EwBjaL+kU=; h=Date:From:To:Subject:From; b=YBTsBhXoKBfw75VGsUXJ1jiPlnCnF79E9BexHR/WphtwMAszxXD/OpTLoe8TtzMi2 YP1nsUf+tOYwuhX1E0Gn8/6kL6akM8yOE0Qvw3ierj6R9cvsCtJ6uB85a4LfTr2hgO 7skc/DfTwXmpwYdMHWKgUE4mODzDMA6zAM0nkQxytzNcHETL1DxM5y+/8nRHCJu/z4 CD9u/Ss8eYqcry+Ouf8t4oH9w1vEjrA+Ko5UwRDGhqBy1KFZsDivHFlUHiMAafB+I1 jH04YHx/Oin3TraVWZzfvMt0TZxsVzxj1dXWr/lJkXIP7EHsCVdALaHyR7lc0XSNZ8 fsvEoLIoODofw==
Am Wed, 22 Sep 2021 21:43:46 +0200
schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> Appended is an improved version of the patch. This works for me in all cases.
> > Am 20.09.2021 um 21:20 schrieb Andreas Grabher <andreas_g86@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> > Hello all,
> > I am considering to implement DSP bootstrap ROM into Previous (NeXT Computer emulator) to make it more realistic. I already have a patch (appended). It seems to have a minor bug, maybe some oversight. But it already works for the most part. Are you interested in this for Hatari?
> > Best wishes,
> > Andreas
did this ever get committed to the Previous repository? ... I can't see it
there, but maybe I'm only looking at the wrong branch? Or did you abandon
this idea again?