Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3

Le 15/10/2020 à 01:19, Eero Tamminen a écrit :

Another possibility would be to download the src deb or src rpm for some distro and see if they changed things for hatari. But here, I don't have time to do this too. Managing release for windows is already time consuming.

For Debian things are easier as it has web pages
listing Hatari package bugs & patches:
* https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=hatari
Hi

only one old bug from 2012 about joystick mapping and reporter also has problem with e-uae -> not our concern I would say, too old and unconfirmed, maybe fixed in sdl2 since then

* https://sources.debian.org/patches/hatari/2.2.1+dfsg-1/

Mostly some reports about python UI. You can backport those patches into hatari if you think they're relevant, or contact the patches' author to discuss them.

So, I don't see any real packaging issues that we should take care of, which is good news.