Re: [hatari-devel] Preparing release 2.3

On 10/12/20 11:36 PM, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
Le 12/10/2020 à 22:31, Eero Tamminen a écrit :
Have you asked / gotten feedback from Hatari disto
package maintainers about anything they'd like
to be changed?

which distro are you thinking and which changes ?

Any distro, any changes / patches they apply.

Large number of distros derive their packages from
Debian (many through Ubuntu), so Debian would be
most important.

But you would need to ask package maintainers to
check Hatari [1] *before* release for this to be useful.

[1] Try packaging latest Hatari git version and
see whether latest distro packaging tools complain
about anything.

It seems that most distro use their own package definition and not our rpm file, so I don't see what distro specific change we could add ?